Thursday, October 11, 2012

The Greeting Farm - Get Well Card

Hey Hey!
I stamped this little chicky (The Greeting Farm - Rain, Snow, Shine) onto some X-Press It blender card and then coloured her up using my Spectrum Noir Markers. Her jacket has been paper pieced using patterned paper from My Minds Eye and, I added a touch of shading using my markers. When I'd finished colouring her, I fussy cut her out, and stamped them image again on my circle die cut and then popped her up on dimensionals. The card was built using patterned paper from My Minds Eye and I hand cut the pennants out of the paper. The sentiment is from My Favourite Things Pure Innocence range, and I stamped it on a piece of scrap card before attaching it to my card. I added a big yellow button to finish off this card with some natural twine strung through it and tied in a big bow. 
I am entering this into the Mojo Monday sketch challenge (rotated), and the colour challenge at Splendid Stamping I'm also entering this into Simon Says Stamp, Die and Punch challenge

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card! So many pretty elements and fab. color combo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally awesome Jess, just like you! You Rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, she's adorable! Love how you used the sketch, and also that fab color combo. :) Thanks so much for participating in the 'Punches & Dies' challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just so super darling, Jess. I love the soft sweet feel to this and the image is so sweet. I love playing along in this challenge, too!

    If you get a chance, I really need help. Please go to:
    www.redcarpetstudiochallenge.blogspot.com and in the right-hand side bar under the category of Punny Card Projects, please vote for Karen - I need all the help I can get.
    Blessings,
    karen

    ReplyDelete