Saturday, February 23, 2013

Stampin' Up! Kindness Matters - Get Well Soon

Hi Again! Look at this, a blog post a day since last Wednesday!
Are you as surprised as me? 
I have a card to share today, that features ZERO colouring from my Spectrum Noirs! or, my ever popular doodled borders! Here it is- 
I started out with some vanilla cardstock, stamped my butterflies, from Kindness Matters in Versamark, and embossed them in gold. I did a bunch of sponging in Crumbcake, and popped the butterflies on to some crumbcake patterned paper. I added a stamped doily border (also from Kindness Matters) and the sentiment is from Kaszazz. I tied a big, vanilla, seam binding ribbon bow, and added some pearls to finish this card off.
Here is the close up -
I am entering this into two challenges, the first is the inspiration pic from Tuesday Trigger. I took the colours from this pic, and made it my own... I am also entering this into the Sketchy Friday sketch
Thanks for dropping by! I'm redrawing my giveaway on my Facebook page, as the winner has yet to get back to me... so, don't forget to pop by, and see if you're the winner!

12 comments:

  1. Love that, great colours and layout! Super pretty stamps you used and the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess, that's a beautiful, elegant card. I love the monochromatic look! Hope you're well :). Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card and the use of the sketch from Sketchy Friday. Thanks for joining us this week and hope to see you again soon...SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, beautiful mono colors. Great take on the sketch and the inspiration photo. Thanks for joining us at Sketchy Friday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I'm impressed with how well you combined both challenges! This is a beautiful get well card! Thanks for sharing at Sketchy Friday! Hope you'll join us again next week for another great sketch!
    {hugs}
    Indy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, love your take on both challenges, thanks for joining us at Sketchy Friday, hope you will join us again! :)

    Sharla
    SFC DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. pretty card and nice take on the sketch from SFC thanks so much for sharing with us :) hope to see you again :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You made a beautiful card! The colors and the stamp are so darling.
    Great you played with us this week :)
    Ardilla (Sketchy Friday DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, Jess, I'm going to have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, Jess, the gold butterflies are so elegant! I can't wait to try this...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Jess! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Elegant card and a great take on the Trigger and sketch!

    ReplyDelete