Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Bugaboo Digital Stamps - Christmas Cards

Hi guys! I'm back again to share another set of Christmas cards that will be available in my MadeIt store later today! I am loving MadeIt and the wonderful collection of Aussie crafters! If you're on Pinterest, check out my MadeIt Finds board or, if you're on Instagram, my name is JessDee86... ok... enough advertising, on to my cards!

I started off by colouring up the Christmas Teddy from Bugaboo Digital stamps, using my Spectrum Noir Markers, and then I put glossy accents on the baubles and Stickles glitter on the trim of his hat. While it was drying, I stamped Crumbcake card stock with my Woodgrain background stamp... And cut out my patterned paper (My Minds Eye) and stamped the greeting and heat embossed it. I found some crochet doilies in my stash, glued them down and added my teddy bear to them. Three red rhinestones pulled this card together. 
I am entering these into the Simons Says Stamp Sparkle challenge

3 comments:

  1. A fabulous card Jess, I love your woodgrain paper and a great design. Your image is adorable, brilliant colouring and sparkling.

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining with Simon Says Stamp challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jess :-) Such a cute image and the background and lovely colours and sparkle are perfect :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card !

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge

    Hugs

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete