Monday, July 16, 2012

Feeling Sketchy- Week 16

Hi guys! I crafted last night, and came up with three (!) cards, two are DT cards.... Here's the first using the newest sketch from Feeling Sketchy!
F-Sketchy 16
And, here's my card
I started out colouring this little surfer dude  - Surfing Oliver using my Spectrum Noir markers, I then cut him out, and set him aside to gather my supplies. I used patterned paper from My Minds Eye and Simple Stories I cut them down to size and layered them onto white card. I used some Silver Grosgrain ribbon, and some light aqua satin ribbon wrapped around the centre, to break it up a bit. I then layered the white card onto some Basic Gray card stock and did up my main image panel, white on top of gray. I drew in some water and sand using my markers, and then stamped the sentiment (from Stampin' Up!) Basic Phrases. I added three blue rhinestones to finish off the card. Don't forget to pop over to Feeling Sketchy and link up your card for your chance to win a prize pack from Sparkle Creations :)

3 comments:

Annmaree (Emu) said...

you rocked thsi card Jess, love the yellow and blue and grey ribbon, perfect beach scene!

Alyce said...

This is great Jess! Lov ethe image and the beautiful colours :)

Merry said...

Oh so good.....wonderful papers.