Thursday, June 7, 2012

Spectrum Noir Markers in Monochrome and Sarah Kay Stamps

I stamped my Sarah Kay Picnic of Daisies in Memento Black Ink  and coloured her up using all 6 of the colours from the Cool Greys Marker Pack. The great thing I found with these markers is you can start with either the lightest or darkest colour and are able to blend them together by going back over them with the lightest marker (I don't know if that made any sense... hehe) I fussy cut her out at then attached her to a vanilla Spellbinders Label 10 which I had pierced around the edges using a needle. I then set to making my card, I started with a Grey card base and layered it up with some divine patterned paper from Cosmo Cricket, Baby Jane paper pad. I stitched all around the edges, added a strip of silver/grey grosgrain ribbon, then with my hot glue gun, attached three paper flowers and a yellow button. I finished off this card without a sentiment, but added three little mint green rhinestones to balance it all out :)
This card fits the requirements of this months challenge, yellow, grosgrain ribbon and buttons -

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Jess! I love the beautiful colours and how you have done that image monochromatic :) Glad you found the necklace! I couldn't find your email in time to tell you last night LOL. It's gorgeous isn't it - that one is my fave!

    ReplyDelete