Monday, April 9, 2012

Feeling Sketchy 2 - Card Sketch DT Post


So, this last week has been fabulous, with the new challenge blog Feeling Sketchy going live, and having some wonderful interpretations of the sketch! It's time to share week 2!
How great is this sketch? That speech balloon? It can be any shape! I can't wait to see what everyone has come up with! Here is my interpretation -
The blue patterned section has been stamped in Versamark (Penny Black background stamp) and heat embossed using clear embossing powder. I then got out my two Distress Inks and inked and blended the embossed piece. I added a strip of black card, embossed with the Big Shot and cut out a Spellbinders frame for the sentiment (which I think is Basic Gray) I added a strip of black velvet ribbon and mounted it all on black card and then on to a white card base. 
Don't forget to check out what the other Sketchettes have produced, Annmaree, Jess T and Michelle!
If you think you'd like to play, head on over to the Feeling Sketchy blog, and upload your card. Every entry gets you in the draw to win our monthly prize, which this month is generously supplied by The Stamp Spot.

1 comment:

  1. Love the blue and black, looks fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete