Thursday, February 24, 2011

Stampin' Up! Vintage Vogue and Bliss are so elegant together!

This is another card from my craft day with Kim. This one is inspiration from Kim, who picked out the colours, and the use of the Bliss flourish (which is elegant by itself!), I decided to pair it with the flowers from Vintage Vogue to give it some more interest...
I've tried for shabby chic with the distressing on this card. It doesn't seem to matter what stamp sets I use, as soon as I see Sahara Sand, Baja Breeze and Choc Chip together, I think elegance... 
The second card I want to show you, again uses that pretty flourish from Sale-a-bration stamp set Bliss.... 
This is using Crumb Cake, Perfect Plum, So Saffron and Pear Pizzazz, and was made for the Mojo Monday Sketch. I love the idea of placing that butterfly on any flourish, as they work so perfectly together! 
If you would like to learn how to receive this stamp set for FREE, click this link, send me an email, or give me a call on 0405 173 237. 

1 comment:

  1. oooh cool new blog look chicka!

    Love these cards, always admire the stamps and colours you choose!!!

    ReplyDelete