Friday, February 25, 2011

Stampin' Up! Growing Green isn't just for watercolouring

Growing Green is one of the stamp sets I inadvertently grab for when I need to watercolour (I find it so calming...) And, I admit, I don't actually do a whole lot else with it... so, when I saw the challenge colours over at The Play Date Cafe, it wasn't the first set I reached for....
I have actually cased myself on this card. I needed more cards for the Mothers Day card drive for the Troops... I also need to be able to mass produce them... this worked, I can get a lot of little squares out of an A4 piece of card.... and if I stamp and heat emboss in large quantities, it makes it even easier.... just saying... hehe...The challenge colours for The Play Date Cafe are as follows
Thanks for looking, and happy stamping!

10 comments:

  1. Hope you don't mind me saying i had major difficulties reading your post. The background is not contrasting enough for my eyesight.

    Your card is awesome, contemporary, elegant and a clever concept:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jess - well this IS exciting! Not only a fellow Aussie, but a fellow Novacastrian! Sweet CAS card here :) Thanks for joinging us at the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU JESS!!! So much easier to read and done so speedily. Looking forward to your next entry very much:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great take on the colours and a lovely CAS design, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you heard of the new Less is More challenge blog? I think you would be smitten! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful CAS card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So CAS and so fun! Love the happy way to use the colors! Glad you played with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great take on our color story! LOVE those embossed squares, and so, stinkin' genius to do large quantities at a time! Why didn't I think of that ;)?! Thank you so much for playing along with us, this week, in The Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO Fun that you CASED yourself! Love those embossed floral images! GREAT card--Thanks for playing along with us and joining in the fun over at the PDCC:}

    ReplyDelete