Friday, February 26, 2016

Lawn Fawn - Easter Card

Hi guys! I'm back, and I've got an Easter card to share... 
I don't make many, as it's not something I've ever really made many of, because I don't send or receive them! Anyway, on to the card 
I started by stamping and colouring a trio of bunnies from Lawn Fawn. I found some paper in my stash, that is from My Minds Eye (I believe) and I die cut three circles, using the Big Shot. I then added my doodling inside the circles, as well as around the patterned paper. I stamped a sentiment (also from Lawn Fawn) and an egg, which I coloured with Copics/Spectrum Noir Markers.
Here is the close up


3 comments:

  1. Hi Jess
    This eastercard is so pretty and cute, i love this little bunny's.
    Thanks for joining us at ATSC.
    Greetings, Danoesja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and a great composition! Thank you for joining the challenge at THE PAPER SHELTER. Good luck and please play with us again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card. The layout is fabulous. Thanks for playing at The Paper shelter - Good luck, Liz x

    ReplyDelete