Friday, February 19, 2016

C.C. Designs Get Well Soon Card

Hi hi! 
I've been creating again, trying to get as much done as I can, before uni takes over my life next week, and wedding planning gets over the top too!
Anyway, here's my card
For this one, I finally inked up a stamp I've had for almost a year, Nurse, from C.C. Designs, She's a cutie, and quite easy to colour. I used my spectrum noir markers, as well as copics for this image. I have used some really old My Minds Eye patterned papers (that I've almost finished the pad!) And layered them up, I have doodled around the edges, as always. I finished off the card with a trio of flowers, and a sentiment from Lawn Fawn.
Here's the close up

4 comments:

Hetty said...

This is such a sweet card! I would get well just by seeing this card.
Beautiful colors!

Bobby said...

What a darling little nurse and so beautifully colored. Thanks for sharing her at ATSM this week.

Shona Chambers said...

This little nurse is such a cutie and your colouring is so amazing. Love the papers you used and the little flowers finish it off perfectly. So glad you joined us at ATSM this week!

Bad Kitty said...

Your card is very beautiful !
Thank you for joining us at The crafty addicts!
Good Luck and hope to see you again.
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<
Fiki