Tuesday, February 11, 2014

The Greeting Farm - Teen Birthday Card

Hey there! I've had another couple of busy work days, so it's been nice to be able to craft. The card I have to share today, is one I created Sunday night, instead of sleeping, for my 4am start at work... 
This was one of those cards, that in my head was SO different to what came out onto the card base! I had originally started colouring a completely different image, then stumbled across this one in my stash... (it's pretty bad, when you forget stamps, that you own!) 
Anyway, I coloured her up, using my Spectrum Noir Markers. The patterned paper is from Teresa Collins, and I've paired it with some purple and white card stocks, as well as some card, from packaging from a pack of Amy Tan Stickers. Originally, this was going to play a much bigger role in the card, but I just couldn't make it work, it looked too busy, so it came in as a sentiment banner. 
I used a mix of sentiments, the Happy Birthday is from My Favourite Things, the You Rock from Technique Tuesday. I die cut a star, from Real Red card stock, using MFT Die-namics and added some rhinestones and buttons to finish off the card.
Here is the close up- 
The Greeting Farm - FFF Recycle it!
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes #118
Deconstructing Jen - Sketch #137
DS137 by the Deconstructed Sketch

2 comments:

  1. I love your card! What's the name of the stamp, is it creeper crew? She's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card...Love the colors and the DP's you used. Great design! So grateful you joined our Challenge at Word Art Wednesday this week. Leaving you with God's Word in Psalm 34:8 which says, "Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him." Hugs always...

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete