Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Valentine's Card (last one, I swear!)

Hi guys! I really need to stop making Valentine's cards! But, I have got them all up in my Etsy and Madeit Stores, so pop over and take a gander ;) 
Anyway, onto my card -
For this card, I stamped my image (Kraftin' Kimmie), and coloured it up to start, using my Spectrum Noir Markers. I then doodled around the edges and grabbed a paper pad, from My Minds Eye, and cut, layered and doodled. I the stamped a sentiment, from My Favourite Things, and die-cut a gray doily to match the background paper (MFT Die-namics). For the embellishments, I grabbed my box of D-Lish Scraps flowers and grabbed a daisy, and rose, and of course, a star from Freckled Fawn (I'm obsessed with these at the moment) and some tiny rhinestones. 
Here's the close up - 

Deconstructing Jen - Sketch #135
Kraftin' Kimmie - Love is in the Air
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes #117
Deconstructed Sketch 135

2 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

What a wonderful card. Thanks SO MUCH for sharing with us in our challenge this week.
God bless you, and please stop by again soon.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

St├ęphanie Beauchemin said...

Amazing card! Thanks for joining us at KKS :)