Thursday, January 23, 2014

Birthday and Baby Cards

Hey guys! Sorry for the quietness on the old blog, I had a couple of days off of work, so decided to take a quick trip to my parents house... I spent Tuesday night there, and came home Wednesday afternoon. I've got two cards to share today!
I made this card, for a friend who recently had a baby girl. I used the digital stamp, from Saturated Canary, and coloured her up, using my Spectrum Noir Markers. I used patterned papers from Kaisercraft, and Echo Park, flowers from D-Lish and the sentiment is Hero Arts.
Here is the close up- 
 This second card, was made for my Best friend, who celebrated her birthday on Wednesday :) I used a Some Odd Girl image, papers from Echo Park, and Kaisercraft, and more loveliness from D-lish. I also used a star, from Freckled Fawn. The sentiment on this one is Stampin' Up!
Here is the close up -
Both cards use the sketch from Deconstructing Jen #134
The Paper Nest Dolls  - Anything Goes #2
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes #116
Digitally Sweet - Anything Goes #71

4 comments:

Sue - said...

Pretty cards! Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet.

St├ęphanie Beauchemin said...

Very cute!:) Thanks for playing with us at PND!

Karen Letchworth said...

SUPER sweet, Jess. Thanks so much for stopping by to share with us this week. It's a blessing to have you play along in our challenges, and I'd like to thank you for sharing!
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Lori ann M said...

Cute card! Thank you for joining The Paper Nest Challenge.
Xoxo,
Lori Ann TPN DT