Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Saturated Canary - Teen / Tween Birthday Card

Hi guys! I've got a teen or tween girl card to share today! 
Here it is -
I started by stamping this rubber stamp, by Saturated Canary, and colouring her up using my Spectrum Noir Markers. I decided to colour her hair in purple, as she looks like a "free spirit" I then had to pick out my papers, I must admit, I don't have a big collection of purple papers... I don't particularly like using the colour purple, but really couldn't resist! I received some lovely papers from Gayatri from Handmade by G3 a little while ago, they are PTI, and had this fun purple spotted, and numbered piece in there, which went awesomely! I also used some yellow patterned paper from Sn@p and layered it all on white and Elegant Eggplant card stock. I then stamped a sentiment (maybe a Hero Arts one, I'm not sure... SORRY!) and a MFT speech bubble which I trimmed out and added some pearls, that I'd coloured with an alcohol marker to match the papers. 
Here is the close up - I did some doodling on this chicky, with a white gel pen... 
Saturated Canary - #44 Different Hair
Techno Stamper - #266
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
This chicky will be up in my store later tonight, so keep an eye out!

6 comments:

  1. Tween? Heck I want this!!! I love the purple and yellow combo, and your amazing colouring! She rocks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card hun love this sassy stamp & her fab hair.

    Thank you for joining us over at Saturated Canary, hope you will join us again.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hiyah Jess!
    oh this is fab! love the purple hair!
    thank you so much for playing along with us over on the SC challenge blog
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card, love the purple and yellow! Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Your coloring is great. So glad you joined us this week at TSSC.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete