Tuesday, August 7, 2012

My Favourite Things Pure Innocence Stamp

Hi Again, I said I'd be back with another card to share :) So, here it is -
I started with patterned paper from Echo Park, layered up with more patterned paper, and of course, a little bit of glitter never hurt! I coloured my image using Spectrum Noir markers and also drew the clouds and sky in using my markers as well. The sentiment is from another Pure Innocence stamp set, called Water Lily, which I cut apart to position on each of the banners. I attached some paper flowers and a resin rose and some bling to finish it off. 
I am entering this into the MFT Splitcoast Stampers Sketch challenge. 
Thanks for dropping by :)

2 comments:

  1. totally adorable card Jess, love that lil MFT overall girl and the clouds behind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Jess! I love the little clouds and the scene you have created :)

    ReplyDelete