Monday, August 6, 2012

Feeling Sketchy- Week 19!

Hi Everyone! I am here this morning to share my Feeling Sketchy DT post.... It's the start of a new month, which means it's time for a new sponsor.... This is one sponsor I've been hanging out for... So, without further ado, Ribbon Carousel!
Here is the sketch for this week, perfect for busting out some of that hoarded ribbon.... You can't tell me you don't have some... 
And, here is my card-
Are you totally surprised to see a card that doesn't have a coloured image on it? It does however have a big bow of ribbon that I admit to hoarding for almost 6months before using it... This ribbon is the 1" Blue/Green Reversible Satin Stitched Edge Ribbon from the Ribbon Carousel store. I honestly don't know why I've been hoarding this Satin ribbon, as it is absolutely stunning! I need more!! >_<
So, don't forget to pop over to the Feeling Sketchy blog and join in with this sketch! 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Jess! Love the colours and that beautiful two tone ribbon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous, love the greens!

    ReplyDelete