Monday, May 28, 2012

Feeling Sketchy Week 9 Scrapbook Sketch

Hi guys! It's that time of the week again! Brand new sketch over at Feeling Sketchy! This week is a scrapbook sketch, but if you're not a scrapbooker, feel free to edit it to a card :)
F-Sketchy Scrapbook 2
And here is my version - 
This is my adorable niece Brianna she recently celebrated her 1st birthday (see yesterdays post) I started off with some aqua blue Bazzill and some Fancy Pants 12x12 patterned paper and went with the colours in the paper as my starting point. I have stamped a piece of Pretty in Pink cardstock with the En Francais background stamp and sponged the edges. My photo is matted on some Crumbcake card stock and my cluster of embellishments is a bit of mix - 
I've used a Christmas transparency and layered it up with a crochet doily a bottle cap, and some yellow roses. The bottle cap is one I bought a while ago, but I didn't particularly like the image that was underneath, so I pried off the resin top, cut out a circle that fit (from Stampin' Up! patterned paper) and stuck it back down using clear drying glue. The mini flag says Pretty Little Girl and is from My Minds Eye. The main title is a chipboard title I've covered (quite a lot) in Liquid Pearls to add a bit of bling. I finished off the page with a corner of rhinestones to balance the corner of embellishments. 
Recently at our Feeling Sketchy facebook page, we reached 200 (!) fans, and it was such a buzz for the sketchettes! Feel free to pop over and 'like' the page! 

1 comment: