Thursday, April 26, 2012

Hey Kaylee (Some Odd Girl) Card

So, it's my time to play again at The Stamp Spot, so here is my card -
I used some patterned paper from Basic Grey called Cherry Cobbler, and took my colours for colouring Kaylee from the paper. I coloured Kaylee, from the Hey Kaylee stamp set using my watercolour markers and cut her out (fiddly process.) I stuck the patterned paper onto some glitter cardstock and wrapped some stitched brown ribbon around, tying a bow. I stamped the Lawn Fawn Chevron Backdrops onto some white card stock, and the sentiment from the Hey Kaylee stamp set. I finished this card off by layering it on to a rich purple card stock, and rounding the top right hand corner. 
This card can be used for the April Spots, her eyes as the ovals (ok, so I'm stretching it a bit....) the brown for her hair and stitching in the ribbon :)
I am also entering this into the Ribbon Carousel Anything Goes challenge, as well as the Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes challenge as well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment