Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The Greeting Farm and Stampin' Up! Tiny Tags and I create a delicate, girly card

Hi guys! Happy Singles Awareness Day! I'm not really celebrating Valentines day, but that's because I'm single....I do feel mighty loved though today, as I know my dear friends are thinking about me, as much as I'm thinking about them. Anyway, onto the card...
This is a pretty basic card, even though, to me it looks quite involved.... It is a Pink Pirouette card base, layered with paper from Cosmo Cricket (I think) and some lace that has been in my stash a while, then a piece of pretty pink ribbon, I tied a bow and added a tag and some buttons. The little girl is coloured with Stampin' Write Markers and a blender pen, on a good quality watercolour paper. I cut her out and popped her on a white spellbinder cut circle which I sponged with Blushing Bride ink. 
I am entering this into 3 challenges, the first is the Anyone For Anya? Inspiration challenge, pink and girly! Next up is the CardPatterns Sketch and finally I'm sneaking in one more challenge entry to the Ribbon Carousel Anything Goes challenge. 
Thanks for popping in!

8 comments:

  1. Hallo Yess, like always this is also a nice card!

    And maybe You don't think that its so...but I always think how things happenend the last mounths.I think about you and your familiy....Greetings,Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetie...I had made one with this stamp last month ( see link ). Nice to have visited your blog.
    Ciao from Italy,
    Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet card! The shades of pink look wonderful, especially together with that cute image. Great colouring! Thank you for playing along at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so soft and sweet. So glad you could play along with us on Card Patterns this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! It fits the challenge perfectly. Thanks for playing with us at {ANYONE FOR ANYA}!

    -Annie Rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. she is so adorable, just love that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Jess! What a fabulous creation. Beautiful colouring too! Thanks for joining in at AFA this week.
    Susan xxox
    http://stamponme.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cutie! I love what you have done with this card...Daisy is looking super cute ;) hehe

    ReplyDelete