Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Stampin' Up! Watercolouring with There She Goes Stamps

Ok, so I've been in the mood for watercolouring lately, and haven't been doing many clean and simple cards, but today, I have a clean and simple creation to share
I won a gift voucher for There She Goes stamps, so I bought this ^ set, which is called Dance and one which is called Hibiscus. I stamped the flowers using Staz On onto watercolour paper, and then coloured them using my Stampin' Write Markers and a blender pen. Once I had coloured all three images, I drew a border around them and mounted them on to Black Cardstock, and then they were each mounted on Very Vanilla card base. The sentiment is from Stampin' Up! Trendy Trees. 
I have taken inspiration from Iwona and her card which can be seen here. I was going to enter this into the TSG challenge, but, by the time I went to link it up, it was closed.... Darn, too slow *sigh*
I will be entering it instead in to Clean & Simple Sketch and CAS-ual Fridays Colouring challenge.
Thanks for dropping by, don't forget, if you're an Australian, head on over to my blog candy giveaway here.
Happy Stamping!

4 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful card, Jess! Love the frame around the card and images, and the images you used. I'm sorry you missed the deadline, but hey, there's a brand new challenge on right now on the TSG blog, why don't you give this one a go?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous frames of color, Jess. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful watercoloring, love the design of your card :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete