Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Stampin' Up! Hello, You and I create a bright Friendship card

Hi guys! I have made yet another card to share with you all! This one is a bright, happy card, to send to a friend to brighten their day....
So, this card is a Whisper White base, layered with Basic Grey and a piece of patterned paper from Echo Park (this paper just makes me smile...), I have then stamped some American Craft Lanterns and coloured them in using my Stampin' Write Markers in Daffodil Delight, Basic Grey, More Mustard and So Saffron, I cut out the lanterns and put some Crystal Effects on the window of the Grey one, and set them aside. Using a scrap piece of Basic Grey, I used a border punch on both sides, and ran some Seam Binding Ribbon down the centre, but before tying a bow, added a length of twine and then tied my bow... I stamped the sentiment from Hello, You in Basic Grey and then lined up my lanterns to finish off this card. 
I am entering this into three challenges, the first is the There She Goes Inspiration challenge, I love the colours! The second is the CardPatterns Sketch, which I have turned on its side, and last but not least the Ribbon Carousel Anything Goes challenge. 
Thanks for dropping in!

3 comments:

  1. You are such a star, Jess! What a great job of combining these challenges! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card, I love those lanterns and great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done. Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns this week.

    ReplyDelete