Thursday, March 31, 2011

Stampin' Up! I {heart} hearts and I create Mothers Day Cards

And, I'm back.... I have had a fairly slow evening, after a day filled with crafting! ("Hello" to my Stampin' Up! Workshop ladies!) so, I spent some time back in the craft room.
This stamp set, I {heart} Hearts is a new acquisition for me, as it was a gift from a very dear friend and fellow Stampin' Up! demo, Sue Poile (go visit her blog, she is one hugely talented lady!) Anyway, I've been itching to use this set... so I went looking for a challenge to play along with, as I've had my head buried in the sand on the challenge front over the last week or so.... I found the Tuesday Trigger over at Moxie Fab World, and decided to play along... I loved the clean look of the white space, and the design on the right side in orange with a touch of blue, so I have translated that look on to my card. I used Stampin' Up! colours - Peach Parfait, and Pacific Point. I have stamped the Peach Parfait off once for the first heart, but left the second heart as full strength Peach Parfait. The touch of Pacific Point has also been stamped off once to create a slightly subdued blue... 
I love how this turned out! Don't forget to check back in the morning to see the new mini autumn/winter catalogue! 
Until then, 
Happy Stamping!

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful card and take on the trigger.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your CAS style, the hearts falling down the side is so pretty!

    Well done!

    OHHH YES NEW MINI, GOTTA LOOK... AHEM...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just lovely! The shower of hearts & the hand-drawn border...just love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to see your card on the Trigger challenge this week, Jess. Love those Mother's Day hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jessica! What a sweet approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you gave it a whirl! :)

    ReplyDelete