Friday, April 1, 2011

Stampin' Up! Autumn - Winter Mini Catalogue 2011 Is Finally Here!


Hi Guys, I know you've all been patiently awaiting the arrival of Stampin' Up!'s newest mini catalogue. Wait no more! It's here, and available to be purchased from! Click on the above image to be directed to the PDF version to take a closer look at lots of the new goodies. If you would like to order anything, send me an email to jessidee86@gmail.com or give me a call on 0405 173 237
Also, don't forget, if you live in or close to Newcastle, I and 2 other demonstrators are holding a launch night on the 16th of April from 6.30pm. See the flyer below for more details, and if you would like to book your spot, send me an email to jessidee86@gmail.com or give me a call on 0405 173 237
As always, Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. too fun, already been looking and swapping ideas with a friend here!

    Will be sure to email you if I "need" anything... ;-)

    ReplyDelete