Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Miss You Card

Hi all,
I was supposed to be having a craft morning today, but it got cancelled *sadface*, so not letting the morning go to completely to waste, I decided to bare the heat in my craft room and create anyway,.....
This was made using inspiration from two challenges, the first being the Mojo Monday sketch, 
and the Curtain Call Colour challenge 
Now, this was a difficult one for me... I struggled a bit with it (the challenges lately are doing that to me) and I just realised my 'wave' is going in the opposite direction to the Mojo sketch...  The colour combo was an odd one, and I had to dig through my retired colour stash to find almost amethyst.... Also, it turns out, I've got no Choc Chip cardstock... must rectify that.... 
Anyway, go participate in some challenges, and as always, have fun!

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Jess. Love those buttons. Nice use of the CC colors. Thanks for playing along with us. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like the colour scheme you've used - very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That a pretty stamp you used on the almost amethyst cardstock. Nice use of the colors and the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty I love buttons and really love seeing them used in multiples on cars. Well done.

    ohhh ... heat. I'm freezing because our electricity keeps failing. But I'm doing the same thing. Trapped at home and making cards

    ReplyDelete