Thursday, July 21, 2016

Get Well Soon - MFT Card

Hello Hello!
I have a card to share today. 
I started with an older stamp set, I have had in my stash for a very long time. I stamped her on three different surfaces, my xpress it card (for colouring), on my backing card, and also on some patterned paper. I coloured her up, adding highlights to the umbrella, which has been paper pieced. I used patterned paper from Echo Park and Simple Stories. 
I printed a sentiment, on the pc, and layered it all up, with doodling all around my patterned papers. I added some sequins to finish off this card.
Mojo Monday - Sketch 457
MFT Colour Challenge - 49
The Crafty Addicts - Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card. Love the sentiment. Thanks for joining us for Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable card and love the sentiment. Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts. Helen DT

    ReplyDelete