Thursday, February 27, 2014

The Greeting Farm - Just because I care

Hi guys, I had a massive surge of inspiration last night (woohoo!) which meant I got two cards made for my stores (links in sidebar)
This is the first of my two cards
For this one, I dug out one of my favourite Anyas - Cuddle Anya, coloured her up with my Spectrum Noir Markers, and cut her out. I used patterned papers from My Minds Eye and a no-name paper pad I bought at a discount store! I doodled around the edges, and mounted it to a grey card base. The sentiment is from Stampin' Up. I added some pearls, which I coloured with my Spectrum Marker to match
Here is the close up
The Greeting Farm - FFF Photo Inspiration
From The Heart Stamps - Sketch #55
Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday Pearls
2_21FFF
Sketch055.jpg

6 comments:

  1. Super cute card! Cuddle Anya is one of my favorite images! Thanks for joining us for FFF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card with wonderful soft colors. I like the handmade frame around and you did a interesting take with the sketch.

    Thanks for joining our Sektch Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps !! Hope to see you next week again !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, this is adorable! Beautifully colored and I adore the doodling around the image. Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at FTHS and our I {heart} Sketch Challenge. Dee

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute, love the image you used! Thanks for playing along in our sketch challenge at FTHS this week! Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete