Saturday, February 22, 2014

More Scrapbooking - New Years Eve 2013.

Hi guys! I'm just typing this up before heading to bed (This post is scheduled), after an epically long day! 
I have another Scrap page to share!
I've been on a bit of a scrapbooking binge, trying to bring my card mojo back!
For this page, I went through my Instagram pics from New Years Eve, and printed them out, using my printer. I then die-cut them using the big shot. I decided for this page, to use some patterned paper from Teresa Collins (She Said) range, and paired it with some plain Kraft card. I popped some gold washi tape down, and some scallops. Then grabbed my big box of flowers, from D-Lish Scraps, I mixed in some Prima, and resin roses as well as a few tiny pearls. The main title was made using a Prima chipboard, Jenni Bowlin stickers and a little Studio Calico Heart. 
Here is the close up collage, you can see in the smaller pics the true colours. for some reason, the main image wouldn't photograph correctly, colour wise!
Life. Paper. Scrapbook - February Mood Board
Paper Issues - Colour by the numbers

2 comments:

  1. Great layout.
    I am getting back to my roots of scrapbooking.
    I have been on a card kick the last couple of years.
    Maybe we could switch mojo's and you can make some cards and I some wonderful layouts as your are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to change it up for a bit- hope that doing some scrapping gets the cardmaking mojo flowing! Thanks for joining us at LPS :-)

    ReplyDelete