Friday, February 7, 2014

Bugaboo Birthday Card - Little Dude

Hi ya! I've been crafting again!
Today, I have a card to share, which will be available in my etsy, and madeit stores later today.
For this card, I used a Bugaboo Digital stamp, coloured using my Spectrum Noir markers. I then fussy cut him out, and set him aside, while I built my card. I used Kraft card as the base, layered with patterned papers from Echo Park. The sentiment was made using a mix of My Favourite Things and Kaisercraft Alphabet stamps. I then die cut some stars from My Favourite Things - Dienamics and attached them to the card.
Here is the close up
From the Heart - Sketch #52
Catch the Bug - Anything Goes February
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes #118
Sketch052.jpg

5 comments:

  1. What a fun boy card. Thank you for sharing with us today at Word Art Wednesday
    Blessings, Carole (DT WAW)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful boy card and love the added stars which are perfect for a boys card. Of course love the bugaboo image. Thanks for joining us at Catch the bug for our ATG challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect card for a young boy! Thanks so much for taking up our Anything Goes Challenge at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug blog. Good luck, and we hope to see you again soon!
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    Bugaboo DTard

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just LOVE seeing your fun, creative and happy designs shared in our challenges, Jess. Thanks SO MUCH for sharing with us, and may God bless you for taking the time to share your talents with us.
    Hugs and blessings to you,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card!

    Thank you for joining us at FTHS!

    I hope you'll play along again soon!

    ReplyDelete