Sunday, June 23, 2013

The Greeting Farm - Surfing Anya "Hello" Card

Hi guys!
I started this card a couple of days ago, as in, Tuesday... But, I couldn't get it to work for me... So I sat it aside and left it... I came back to it on Friday night, and pulled most of the elements off, leaving just the middle red paper, and the ledger paper at the top... This is what it became -
I was totally inspired by my awesome bloggy buddy Annmaree to create something summery, to warm up in this winter weather!
I stamped Surfing Anya in light yellow ink (So Saffron) and then coloured her up using my Spectrum Noir markers, to achieve a no-lines look.. This is the first time I've done this style, and been happy with how it turned out! I then grabbed some scrap papers from the paper holder on my desk, and made up the other two panels on the bottom. I added a strip of aqua ribbon and then mounted it all on Poppy Parade card before attaching Anya, the sentiment (Jillibean Soup) and a couple of enamel dots.The card base is Kraft... 
Here is the close up- 
Farm Fresh Friday - Summer
Techno Stamper - Monday Lunchtime #268
Spectrum Noir - Summer

1 comment:

  1. What a fun summery card1 I love this little surfer. Such a totally adorable card. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete