Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Saturated Canary - Lovely Blank Card

Hiya! I have a card to share today, that I made the night before last, that is now zooming it's way to a wonderful family member for their birthday! 
I started by printing out the Lovely digital stamp (currently on sale for this challenge!) and then, I picked out the paper I wanted to use... In this case, I picked out some PTI paper, that has some gold scattered leaves in it... I then coloured up Lovely, using my Spectrum Noir Markers, and die cut a spellbinders shape around her. I layered the patterned paper on white card, doodled around the edges with a SU! gold marker and popped some pretty gold ribbon down, and decided to add some dimension, using some flowers... 
I've used a Prima red flower, some Kaisercraft paper blooms and a couple of tiny, resin roses.... 
Here is the close up...  
I originally used the sketch from Monday Lunch time sketch, until I realised my ribbon was going the wrong way... I'm going to link it up anyway... and hope for the best!
Techno Stamper - 267
Saturated Canary - Show us your Lovely!

4 comments:

  1. What a fun birthday card, you did a great job coloring that image! I can certainly tell you used the sketch for your starting point--I love it. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thats beautiful, I love the doodling around the edge of the nestie too.
    thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the SC challenge blog
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh a gold marker? That sounds and looks amazing!

    Love this card beautiful serene looking image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute image and card. Thanks for playing along with techno stampers sketch this week.

    ReplyDelete