Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Scrapbooking - Washi Wednesday

All washi tape has been reduced to $1.50 for today only! So, pop in store and grab some at this low price, be quick though, some styles may sell out! 
 I've got a scrap page to share today, using some of my favourite products from The Stamp Spot Store! We're featuring Washi Tape creations on The Stamp Spot Blog today, so pop over for a look! 
Here is the main view of the page -
I started out by wrapping three different washi tapes, I used these three - 
*#30 15mm and
the third one I can't find in store, but is similar to this one
I then layered up the photo, and a photo mat from the Sn@p Vintage Bliss 4x6 Paper Pad
I stuck down a Jillibean Soup Sticker (Wise Words) and a mistable Pink Paislee Arrow which I sponged with some blue ink, letting the ink run out towards the end of the arrow. I layered a Finding Nana button on top of a paper bloom and added a 2Crafty chipboard butterfly.
This section shows my title, made from Alphabet stickers, I love the look of mixed fonts, so have used Jillibean Alphabeans and Kaisercraft Mini Alpha. I also added a Remember This sticker, which matched my colour scheme, as well as more paper bloomsSilver glitter paper and a strip of denim ribbon. I added more rhinestones, and another 2Crafty Butterfly.

In opposite corners, I added three strips of the co-ordinating washi tape, some more rhinestones and a final 2Crafty butterfly. The corner or the photo has a rhinestone frame and a denim bow. 

1 comment:

  1. Love your beautiful blue page using Washi and bling etc!

    Fabulous way to display your new dress and document your amazing weight loss!

    ReplyDelete