Monday, December 3, 2012

Feeling Sketchy Week 36

Hi guys! I've had a couple of weeks off of Feeling Sketchy DT to recharge my batteries, and come back with a fresh look at things! It's the new month, so we have a brand new sponsor! Free Spirit Bottle Caps. I have a card to share with you all this morning, made using the wonderful sketch from Annmaree!
Firstly, here is the sketchy -
F-Sketchy 36
And, here is my card - 
I've just noticed the middle ribbon really isn't straight! Oops! I have used the two little angels from C.C. Designs, which I have then coloured up with my Spectrum Noir markers. The doily is cut from Vellum and the angels sat on top. I have stamped the sentiment, and added a touch of bling to their wings... 
Here's a close up -
Don't forget to pop over to Feeling Sketchy to play along this week!

1 comment: