Sunday, September 23, 2012

The Greeting Farm - Edward - Masculine Birthday Card

Hello Again! Just a quick post to share a card I made today.
This little guy (Edward from The Greeting Farm) has been stamped and coloured on my desk since yesterday morning, waiting for me to get around to put him on a card. I knew I wanted to use the argyle like paper and the polka dot paper from Teresa Collins, so I coloured him up to match. I am loving red/orange hair at the moment on my little people (I have one more coloured up to put on a card) and I think his hair looks like it's on fire, hehehe. I used Pumpkin Pie card stock for the  base, layered with white card which was embossed using the Cuttlebug spots embossing folder. The circles were cut using my nesting circles, I layered everything up on Pumpkin Pie card stock before adhering it to the base. I found a button in my stash that perfectly matched the teal paper (this NEVER happens!) and tied some ivory jute twine through it. I added a couple of small pieces of bling, and a sentiment from My Favourite Things. 
I am entering this into three challenges, the first up is from Splendid Stamping at The Greeting FarmFF Recipe Challenge, next up is the Simon Says Stamp - Embossing Challenge and last, but not least, the Mojo Monday - Sketch Challenge 259
Thanks for dropping around! I currently have 10% off all cards for sale in my MadeIt Store

5 comments:

  1. this is fabulous Jess, I just love the orange turquoise and grey! perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card Jess, I love you colours and gorgeous embossing, Edward is so cute and perfect or a Male card!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Jess! Love the colours on this...the orange simply pops :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is absolutely gorgeous Jess, super cute image and I love the papers you've used.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is awesome, love the light white colors! Thanks for joining us at TGF!

    Visit my blog for a challenge to win a Cosmo Cricket scrap kit! http://8ers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete