Friday, August 24, 2012

MFT - A La Modes - Birthday Girl

Hello! It's coming up for a full week of posting! Are you totally sick of me yet??? Turns out, having a whole bunch of new stuff from the craft show has re-ignited my mojo! I have another card to share -
I started out knowing I wanted to use a new addition (that arrived in the mail last week) the Papertrey Ink Framed set, and I knew I wanted to make this Birthday Girl (MFT) look like she was in a polaroid picture. I coloured her up using my Spectrum Noir Markers, and coloured the background in a neutral grey, so she wasn't up against a stark white background. I used papers from Simple Stories and Authentique (that orange has been on my desk since this card....)I then used the new Faux Crochet border die-namic and mounted it on some grey card. The whole card is mounted on Kraft card base and then I added a rolled flower with a couple of crochet flowers behind it to mimic leaves. 
I am entering this into the Splitcoast Stampers MFT Sketch #86 
Thanks for dropping by :)

2 comments:

  1. Lovely! That's a great stamp. Ddn't realise the PTI frame was such a good size. More great colouring. Fi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Jess! Love the image and that layout is great :)

    ReplyDelete