Sunday, May 13, 2012

My Favourite Things Mother's Day Card

Hi Lovelies! Happy Mother's Day to everyone who follows my blog (even if you're a mum to a fur baby!)
I started out with a Gray card base and some patterned paper from the store. I layered them up and then coloured and paper pieced the My Favourite Things (Pure Innocence)  Being Cute is What I do stamp using this paper pad for her shirt. I then used the back of  one of these tags  to stamp my sentiment stamp on, as well as a flourish stamp that has been in my stash forever... I sponged all around it with Tim Holtz Distress ink in Spun Sugar and threaded some Blossom twine through the hole and tied a bow. I added some Liquid Pearls in White Opal on the bottom of the tag. I then used the Rolled Roses die from MFT Die-namics (I love these dies!)  and popped more Liquid Pearls in the centre. I finished off this card by going around the edge with my white gel pen. 
This card meets the this months challenge with Pink, Flowers and Bling! 
Don't forget to pop over and join in the fun 

2 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card. Cute image and those roses are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love those fav things stamps, awesome tag and roses!!!

    ReplyDelete