Friday, March 23, 2012

Scrapbooking with C.C designs

Hey hey! I wanted to share my newest scrapbooking page, and second DT post for the month over at The Stamp Spot.
There is quite a few things on this layout that are from The Stamp Spot. Lets get started... The 12x12 is Kraft cardstock, which I have layered with patterned papers from my stash, as well as Lace and Twine (from the store) the photos are matted on Romantic Mauve textured card, I have attached three little brads along the bottom which are from my stash. Next to the photos is a MFT Rolled Rose Die-namic, a flourish and paper flowers/doily from my stash. Hanging along the twine is a new pennant die from MFT (which is a bargain by the way)! I have created the title using thickers from my stash as well as die cut letters from By the Letters. I coloured this sweet C.C. Designs stamp  (Party Lucy) using watercolour markers and a blender pen, and attached her using foam dimensionals.
I wanted her to resemble my niece, who has the most beautiful Auburn coloured hair. 
Don't forget, that my blog candy will close Saturday next week.... 
Thanks for dropping in!

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous girl!!!!!!!!!!!

    STUNNING page and layout, love the design and the beautiful flourish and lace and banners, lots of great details I keep seeing here!

    YOU ROCKED THIS!!!!

    ReplyDelete