Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Stampin' Up! Just Believe and I create Thank You cards

I'm back, two posts in two days! Are you in shock? I actually sat and struggled with this card, throwing out a whole bunch of Top Note die cuts.... 
This card uses a Crumbcake card base which I have layered some Rose Red which has been spritzed using a mixture of Shimmer Paint and rubbing alcohol and stamped using the So Swirly Wheel, the sentiment is stamped in Rose Red, and is from the Hostess Set Because I Care. The Perfect Plum frame has been stamped with the So Swirly Wheel as well and has some dimensionals behind it.The ribbon is something really fun on this card, I wanted Crumbcake coloured ribbon, but only had Very Vanilla, so I got out my reinker, and popped a few drops mixed with rubbing alcohol and I dragged the ribbon through it, I heat set it using my heat tool. The main image is from Just Believe and has been stamped using my Stampin' Write Markers in Rose Red and Certainly Celery. I have cut out 3 little butterflies from the Beautiful Wings Embossolit and glued them down, I have then added some faux stitching to finish off this card.
I am entering this into a couple of challenges, the first is the Stamping 411 sketch challenge, then the Inkspirations colour combination, the Simon Says Stamp anything goes challenge and finally the Moxie Fab World botanical challenge. 
Anyway, it is my bed time!
Goodnight, and Happy Stamping

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jess! Thanks for linking this up to the Fanatical About Botanical challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete