Monday, April 18, 2011

Stampin' Up! Thanks for Caring and I create more Sympathy Cards

In my last post, I complained about not having enough Sympathy cards, and my need to rectify this issue. When Stampin' Up!'s Winter mini came out, I skipped over the Thanks for Caring set, thinking it wasn't for me...But, after having a craft afternoon at Kim's house last week with Kim and Sue, I've changed my mind....
I've tried to keep this card very clean and simple, as I didn't want it to be over the top. I have used Sahara Sand, Bashful Blue, Perfect Plum and Very Vanilla. I have inked the sentiment with my Stampin' Write Markers (direct to stamp method), and stamped it on some Very Vanilla. A few small silver brads in the corners and some card stock layering, and I had decided that I was finished. 
Head on over to Kim and Sue's blogs to see their versions of this card. 
Until next time, Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment