Saturday, March 12, 2011

Stampin' Up! Sale-a-bration Sweet Summer and I create a Mothers Day Card

Hi all, I'm back again with another card from my play day with Kim, this time, I cracked out the sale-a-bration set, Sweet Summer, and had a play. I have only just received this set, and I love it!
I coloured the little blossoms with my Stampin' Write Markers, added a thin strip of Blushing bride and white satin ribbon, stamped a mothers day sentiment, and called it done.... I am entering this into the Less is More challenge, which was Pastels this week. I think it fits the bill....  Unfortunately, I was too late to upload it... so, I will just leave it.... 
Don't forget, you have under 3 weeks to get your hands on this stamp set for free! Just click here to find out more. 
Thanks for looking, and happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment