Saturday, March 26, 2011

Stampin' Up! Because I Care and I make Thank You Cards

Sorry it has been quiet on the blog front, but with some dramas happening and then falling ill, I have been completely uninspired to create anything.
This clean and simple card uses the stamp set Because I care, which is a level one hostess set, either host a workshop with sales totals of $300 or purchase product of $300 to receive this set for free! I have stamped the Hydrangea in black in and then coloured it in with my stampin' write markers. I am entering this into the Just Add Ink just add stamps challenge, which was to just use stamps, ink and cardstock, no extra embellishments.
Thanks for looking, and happy stamping!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Jess. I hope you are feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry to hear you've been ill!

    This is a lovely card tho, love the hygrandea, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your feeling better Jess, Beautiful card and love your colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card Jess. I love that set and love your frame around the outside.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jess, sorry to hear you've been unwell!

    Your card is so pretty, the pink soft and feminine, love that frame!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Jess ... the colouring on this is divine! Thanks so much for all your encouraging comments on my blog. And ... for sharing with me! You are a wonderful blog buddy! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the HM at JAI! Well done, hunny! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete