Saturday, February 26, 2011

Sale-a-bration Stamp Set Punch Bunch, For You Card

Hi all,
Welcome back.... I have another card to show you, which is another Clean and Simple Card....
I was surprised after seeing the challenge colours from Just Add Ink this week, that I came up with two cards that I liked... It was a daunting colour challenge, using River Rock, Daffodil Delight and Cherry Cobbler. 
I used the Sale-a-bration Stamp Set Punch Bunch for this card, I coloured the image with my Stampin' Write Markers (directly onto the stamp) then stamped it on some Whisper White before punching it with my circle punch and layering it on the scallop circle. In the centres on the poppies, I did coloured in some yellow, and then got a fine tipped black pen, and drew in some 'stamen' I also added some shadowing using the small end of my Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Write Marker. 
If you would like to get the Punch Bunch Stamp set for FREE, email me or give me a call on 0405 173 237 to find out how today!
Until next time, Happy Stamping!

8 comments:

  1. this is awesome, really love those poppies, and the background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This too is a lovely card, love the stamp set too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, Jess. The poppies look AMAZING in Cherry Cobbler - great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Jess. Love how you balanced the colours in this one. That ribbon is divine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Jess! You are on fire!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very elegant Jess - really lovely CAS!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete