Sunday, February 13, 2011

Quick Share

Just a quick share before bed! I have made 2 cards tonight, but you will only get to see one tonight, come back in the morning, and I will share the other!
This was created with a few challenges in mind, and a few unintentional adds... hehe
The first is the sketch from Clean and Simple, which I love (as always hey?) 
Then, I am entering this into a bunch of Stamping Vacations challenges....  No Flowers, Colour Combo (blue and yellow - this was an unintentional entry....) and Valentines Day
Have a go at the Clean and Simple sketch, and let me know what you come up with
Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

  1. OOOH i love it!!!
    awesome butterfly! and quote!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty layered butterfly! Thank you for joining us at the Stamping Vacation Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete