Saturday, February 5, 2011

Exploding Purse Gift Bag

Hi all!
I found a wonderful tutorial online tonight, and thought I'd use it to make something! I'm thinking of filling it with some small sized bottles of moisturiser, or something, and sending it to some one special!



I used the colours from the Colour Q Challenge,  but once again, there was a retired colour that I don't have, so I substituted with Regal Rose, I don't think it looks right... but it was the closest I had....
Anyway, thanks for looking! I hope there aren't many more pink colour challenges! Kids colours would be awesome!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Jess, what another cool way to use that "Big Shot" template I just got!!!! I still can't believe one of my girls is using her family gift of colour & art & creating some awesome things... Now to get the other's motivated into the arty stuff...lol
    Hugs,
    Mumsy
    XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks awesome Jess!!!

    The tut seems simple enough, I may give this a go. but Yours came out so professional and great!!!

    Your rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jess! this is so lovely! thanks for playing the ColourQ challenge again this week.

    ReplyDelete