Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Colour Q and Mojo Monday Sketch

Hi all! I received an order on my door step on Monday, in it was the circle scissors, which I played with straight away, and there was the stamp set I've used in this card. I love the summery feel of this set, and it matches perfectly with the designer series paper!
I did two challenges in this card, the Mojo Monday Sketch and the ColourQ Colour Challenge
Now, because I haven't been with Stampin' Up, all that long, I don't actually own any of the retired colours, which Glorious Green is... It's a shame, because it looks like a beautiful colour! So, I've had to substitute.... I don't know that the substitution works the same, but I used Pear Pizzazz. 
I took this photo tonight, so I apologise for the poor colour concentration, in real life, it is a LOT more vibrant. This is one card my house mate absolutely loved, he likes it when I do bright colours.... 
Head over to these to challenges, and have a go!
Jess

6 comments:

  1. Looks awesome Jess, totally love the bright colours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess, this is beautiful! Sorry about the retired color - your combo is still perfect! Thank you so much for joining as at the colorQ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfect card for CASing thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the clean and simple look to your card, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jess, Nice to see you again this week! YOur colors work well anyway. This is such a nice sunny card! thanks for playing the ColourQ challenge again this week!

    ReplyDelete