Tuesday, November 16, 2010

There She Goes 81 - Holly's Sketch

Hi all! I've been back in the craft zone again today! I had done all my chores for the day (yay for a clean kitchen!) So, I rewarded myself y going back in to the *messy* craft room! I headed in with a sketch by There She Goes, and an idea that I wanted to use a piece I had coloured earlier.
Using the sketch, and the watercoloured leaf from Growing Green, I sat and made this vintage inspired card. I think I have finally gotten the idea of watercolouring with my blender pens and SU! inks! I realised after much fooling around that I needed to use the specially designed watercolour paper, yup it sounds obvious doesn't it? But, I had seen a lot of tutorials around, and no one had mentioned this small detail.... I'm really happy with how the watercolouring came out.
I know I tend to use a lot of challenges to make cards, but to be completely honest, it is a great way to get some inspiration to make cards, and it kick starts the creativity process...
Don't forget to enter my blog candy! Located here...

1 comment: