Saturday, October 30, 2010

Blog Candy!!! Close Date 1-12-10

Christmas is fast approaching, with only 56 days to go! I thought it was time to offer some blog candy for one of my wonderful readers!
Win a new Dasher stamp! This is one of my favourite Stampin' Up! Christmas stamps! All you need to do, is become a follower and post your name and Blog on the Linky Tool below! This blog candy will close on the 1st of December 2010, and will be in the mail as soon as I get the winners details! Hopefully this will be in your hands in time for some beautiful Christmas creations! So, join in the fun, and pop your name on the list. If you do not have a blog, email me at jessidee86@gmail.com, and I will add your name to the list. 
Winner will be chosen by a random number generator. 
Thanks for visiting and good luck!

5 comments:

  1. i would but i just ordered one :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the chance Jess...congrats on your card being published

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jess
    What a fab stamp and so generous of you. I'm already a follower of your blog.

    Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete