Friday, September 24, 2010

Just Add Ink #36, Stampin' Up! Products used

Hi there, sorry about not being really active on here the past few days, I have been working at the day job a lot more than normal, so haven't had much of a chance to create... (yup, I'm sad about that too), but today, I finished at 4pm, so decided it was definitely time to go make something....
I headed to Just Add Ink, to check what their inspiration for this week was, and stumbled across this awesome sketch
There was a great sample from Danielle Daws, who is from the Design Team, so I decided to Case her work to start with....
Then I figured I may not be eligible if I cased someone elses work, so decided I should have another shot at it.... 
These were some of my attempts.... the first two were binned, because I didn't like them...(the congratulations ones), something went wrong on each of them.... so, I had one last attempt....
The photo for this one didn't work too well, but I hope it gives you enough detail.... The edge is So Swirly jumbo wheel, the sentiment from curly cute and the flowers are from Always. The colours are Basic Black and Rich Razzleberry. 
Also, while I'm here, I thought I'd show you the card I made for my parents... It was their 26th wedding anniversary on Wednesday, so I made them this card
It is made from Basic Grey, Pacific Point and Bashful Blue. The stamped hearts are from Always and have been fussy cut and layered. The ribbon is from my stash.
If there is anything you'd like to know about any of these cards, leave me a comment and I will get back to you. 
Jess

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Jess, you have been busy. Thanks for getting back into crafting and playing along at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creations, wow so many cards! :) Great use of the sketch at JAI this week. Thanks for playing along
    Gardenia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jess! I'm so flattered you cased my card! I love it in those colours too. I love your other cards too - gorgeous! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are awesome!

    Happy Anniversary to your parents, gorgeous card for them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful bow on the first card. Love it:)

    ReplyDelete