Sunday, July 11, 2010

Catch up and Workshop

Over the weekend, I went down to the Central Coast to teach a workshop at my mums house. I also went to catch up with my team mates. So, on Friday, I went to Traceys, caught up with Tracey and Sue, and we each made a variation on Makeesha's bag, using Hodge Podge and a cardstock that is no longer available, Parisian Breeze. (It's a shame, because I adore the colours and patterns in this range)

 Then, on Saturday afternoon, I ran a workshop at my mum's house with some lovely ladies... (Hello to Amanda, Leeanne, Rebecca and Regina!!) We made the project, a box in a bag. The workshop was a whole lot of fun, and as always, I was blown away by the creativity of these women, some of who have never paper crafted before!  Here are the lovely projects that they made: From Left to Right: Amanda, Leeanne, Regina and Rebecca. Aren't they wonderful????

2 comments:

  1. Well done jess am so proud of you.
    Let us know jess if you are looking for any more members for your stamp club.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Jess, well done! These look fabulous, well done ladies. TFS

    ReplyDelete