Thursday, July 8, 2010

Another Card

Tonight, I came home from work not feeling 100%, so instead of doing anything that required too much effort, I sat with my craft stuff spread around me, and contemplated my belly button for a while... When I'd sufficiently checked out my belly  button (I'm joking guys...) I went searching for something to make with the stuff that was out. I found the weekly card sketch at Splitcoast Stampers, and decided to go with that. I also broke out some stamps that were dying to see ink for the first time!
This is what I came up with

I Like how it turned out, but not in love with it.... its missing something.... or, maybe something just doesn't match... so, I'm posting it here, suggestions?
I used October afternoon and Cosmo Cricket papers, Bazzill Basics and SU Kraft Card stock Stamps and Ink from Stampin' Up!

1 comment:

  1. I think it rocks! great male card!

    (belly buttons gives such good inspiration don't tey? LMAO!)

    ReplyDelete