Friday, July 4, 2014

Some Odd Girl - To my Friend

Hi Guys! I have been sick recently, so haven't been motivated to get anywhere near my craft desk, although, this weekend, I plan on getting there and scrapbooking lots, so hopefully that'll bring back my card mojo!
Anyway, on to todays card - 
I started by colouring Mae with my Spectrum Noir Markers, and then fussy cutting her out. I added some doodling, then set her aside. I grabbed patterned papers from American Crafts and layered them up, adding some more doodling. I added a doily and a sentiment circle, as well as a die cut leave before adding some paper and a resin rose.
Here is the close up 

Mojo Monday - Sketch #352
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes #139

1 comment:

  1. Super sweet Jess!! Love it! So glad you joined us at Some Odd Girl for our July Linky party. Keep on linking up!

    ReplyDelete